Rock-ola Bubbler Digital Music Center in Light Oak
The Rock-Ola QB-8 Bubbler is one of the world’s most instantly recognizable jukeboxes, taking its inspiration from the original Wurlitzer 1015, a classic symbol of American culture. It is a true authentic brand-new American jukebox. The QB-8 Bubbler gets its name from one of its most prominent features – the pockets of air that constantly float to the top of the eight brightly colored bubble tubes that line the machine.
The cabinet comes in a choice of white, black, light oak, or walnut. Alternatively, premium finishes are available in glossy piano white or glossy piano black.
Its slimline build allows it to fit comfortably in a room where space is at a premium; it is only 48cm (19inches) deep. It has the honor of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, and is the ultimate storage system for all your favorite tracks, holding a terabyte of free space. With a 19” touchscreen monitor, you can sort through your extensive music collection, which the Music Center will then deliver using its 5 sophisticated internal speakers and QSC amplifier, to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes.
The more digital focus of the Rock-Ola Slimline Music Center jukebox means it is better suited than ever to mobile devices and sophisticated MP3 players, allowing you to download directly from a USB device, sync playlists to your device, or simply play your MP3 directly through the jukebox.
- Made in California, USA
- CD Capacity: 13,000 (downloaded in digital format)
- Additional Finishes: Black, (wood grain effect) Gloss Black, Walnut and Light Oak
- Compatible with Mobile Phones and Tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way system for Live Performance Recreation (2x 3” Tweeter Speakers, 2x 6.5” Full Range Speakers, 1x 10" Dual Voice Coil Powered Subwoofer)
- 48cm Touchscreen monitor
- 1 Terabyte of storage can accommodate up to 13,000 CDs, depending on compression preference
- Additional Finishes: Black (wood grain effect) Gloss Black, Gloss White, and Walnut
- QSC 450 watt RMS amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- USB Port
- External Speaker Connections
- Available in 115 V or 230 V [50/60 Hz]
- Dimensions: (H) 150cm x (W) 85cm x (D) 50cm
- Weight 320 lbs
Download PDF Set Up & Installation
Rock-ola Music Center - Set Up & Installation
Download PDF User Manual
Rock-ola Music Center - User Manual
Due to continued product enhancements, product images may differ slightly from actual product purchased.